Soapy Joe’s Opens 8th San Diego Car Wash Location
August 17, 2016
San Diego State University Gets Soapy
April 20, 2017
Show all

Soapy Joe’s Makes Memories at the San Diego Race for the Cure

A sea of pink filled Balboa Park on a foggy San Diego morning, November 6th, as participants gathered for the Susan G. Komen San Diego Race for the Cure. Soapy Joe’s is honored to have sponsored the event for Komen San Diego, which raises money to assist local uninsured women fighting breast cancer and funds research on breast cancer prevention and cure.

1
In addition to sponsoring the race stage, Soapy Joe’s sponsored “Survivor Bags” – goodie bags gifted to 700+ breast cancer survivors registered for the race. Soapy Joe’s also gave away tons of prizes, including a raffle prize of an annual car wash membership.

2
Soapy Joe’s team was pumped up and ready to race!

3
Susan G. Komen San Diego raises money for women in the San Diego community. Up to 75% of the fundraiser proceeds fund free mammograms and surgery for local uninsured women, as well as child care, meal delivery, and temporary financial aid. The remaining 25% supports Susan G. Komen’s national grants program to fund research. Since its establishment in 1995, the Komen San Diego affiliate has raised over $11.5 million for local uninsured women and their families.

4
Soapy Joe’s Car Wash is thankful for the opportunity to be an advocate for this cause, and truly grateful for all of you that supported the Soapy Joe’s team at the Race for the Cure this year.

Comments are closed.