Looking to raise funds for your team, group, or organization? This is the place for you. We make fundraising easier than ever, saving you time and resources. We provide you a flyer to share that has a date and time for the fundraiser. Each flyer will have a scannable code that guarantees 25% of proceeds from purchases during the fundraising period go to your organization.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Submit a fundraising application.
- A representative will contact you within 2 weeks to discuss your next steps if approved.
- We will schedule a date and time that works for you and Soapy Joe’s.
- We do not host multiple fundraisers at the same time, and will only run one at a single location at a time.
- You will receive a flyer that you can share with your supporters online (social media, email, text) or through print.
- Your supporters scan the flyer at our terminals before they purchase their preferred single wash. The donation will be confirmed as a line-item on their receipt. They will only be charged the price of the wash, but you receive 25% of the proceeds.
- We total the amount you raised during the fundraising period and present you the funds.
- Organizations are limited to:
- Youth groups
- Sports teams
- Charitable orgs
- University groups
- Eco-friendly/sustainable groups
- You may not fundraise on behalf of another group.
- I.E. You cannot be an individual looking to raise funds for a charitable organization.
- You must be directly affiliated with or representing the organization/group receiving funds.
- You will be contacted by a representative within two weeks of your submission.
- You must submit the application 6 weeks prior to a date that you have in mind for the fundraiser. Our representative will work with you directly to determine an exact date that would work best.
- You will receive a flyer within 10 days of determination of a fundraising period.
- An organization must be able to verify nonprofit status with Tax ID Ineligibility
- Individuals (those looking for personal assistance)
- Religious groups
- Special Interest, political, or lobbying groups
- For-profit endeavors
- Organizations that discriminate based on age, sex, gender, race, nationality, ethnicity, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
*Application does not guarantee approval. Fundraiser date subject to change with advance notice, and before the distribution of flyers.