About Soapy Joe’s
We’re not just a car wash – we’re on a mission to create opportunity and a healthy environment that allows our team members, our customer members, and our communities to thrive.
We care about giving back. About protecting the environment. And most of all, we care about bringing dynamic team-players into our company that we know will take care of our members/customers.
This place isn’t for everyone. If you love to win, care about people, and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to work, you’re in great company with us.
Culture matters, and we’re looking for a Membership Service Team Member who will be a part of moving the company into the largest period of growth we’ve ever had.
The Membership Service Team Member will handle all membership and customer service inquiries via phone and email. You will be the first member and non-member touchpoint, so you need to be show ready with your voice, energy and how you engage the members/customer to address their concerns, questions, and issues. The Membership Service Team Member accomplishes this role-modeling our core values:
- BUILD COMMUNITY: We are part of our local community and consistently create a fun experience where everyone is welcome.
- DO THE RIGHT THING: In all of our daily transactions we operate with honesty and integrity – even when no one’s looking.
- OWN IT: We manage our business and other’s property like it’s our own.
- BE MINDFUL: We listen to and are aware of the needs of our customers and each other.
- ONE TEAM: We work as a united team to serve our customers and each other.
- BE PROUD: We pride ourselves on the quality of our services, the clean conditions of our sites, and the positive environment we create for our members and each other.
What You’ll Do:
Maintain Customer Memberships:
- Ensure all member and customer interactions via phone or web based are addressed with professional and friendly interactions that drive the desired outcome of keeping our members and customers feeling valued.
- Contact past members via phone and email to re-engage them to the value of member ship with the desired outcome of becoming members again.
- Decrease the amount of cancellations by attempting to retain members through service, product knowledge, and education that is friendly, attentive and showcases the value of membership.
- Updating member accounts, billing, and credit information.
- Ensure all membership cancellations are processed in a timely matter.
- Obtain Member and customer data collection and update verification process through DRB system.
Increase Customer Loyalty:
- Provide value to members by providing educational information on our membership packages best suited for their needs.
- Educate the member on benefits of retaining membership.
- Provide answers to membership questions and address all concerns.
- Thank and acknowledge members via phone and web-based platforms for their business.
Decrease Customer Complaints:
- Address membership complaints, account issues, charges, calls, obstacles with the desired outcome of resolving the issue and decreasing the amount of cancellations.
- Respond and resolve all negative and positive social media.
Be a Team Player:
- Team Members must maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward co-workers in home office and field teams. Our Santee home office has a high volume of phone calls, emails and a shared workspace. All Office Staff maintain a business casual attire.
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications (Microsoft office)
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving ability and time management expertise.
- This is a full-time position. Must be available to work during home office business hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Required to be physically capable of executing all essential functions to perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to per- form the essential functions.