Dear Valued Member,
As we face challenging times together, our top priority is the health, well-being and safety of our Soapy Joe’s family – including our employees, members, and the community that we all call home.
First, we thank you for your patience as we closed our sites and offices for the past week. During this time we have monitored the CDC, State, and local requirements for operating procedures, implemented precautionary measures, and enforced social distancing. Current California guidelines indicate exterior express car washes may operate in a limited capacity.
Starting on Saturday, March 28th, we will be open for members only at all 11 Soapy Joe’s sites from 9am-5pm daily. We hope this helps with your overall plan to keep a clean personal environment for you and your family.
To provide full value for the eight (8) days we were closed, Soapy Joe’s will be upgrading all active members to Magic Potion ($35 value) for the month of April at no additional charge.
Here’s how it works:
- Members drive up, gate arm will open
- One of our team members will observe as you enter the wash to ensure you are safely loaded
To further protect you and our employees:
- Vacuums and touch screen payment terminals will not be in use
- Air fresheners and towels will not be available
- Employee Restrooms will be deep cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day; public restrooms will be closed temporarily
- High-touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected multiple times throughout the day
- Disposable gloves will be used by associates
- We will strictly observe social distancing
We ask that at all sites social distancing be observed. If you have any questions, please call the home office. Thank you for your patience, we wish you good health, wellness and good cleaning!