Effective October 1, 2021: automatic monthly membership recharge rates shall be as follows:
- Classic Joe: $20/month automatic recharge
- Super Joe: $27/month automatic recharge
- Magic Joe: $35/month automatic recharge
These rates replace all previous promotional and standard monthly recharge rates. Effective for current and new members. There is no change to members’ existing recharge date.
12 Days of Soapy Terms and Conditions
Soapy Joe’s is holding a promotion, such that on 12 days in December, they will award 84 prizes of varying value and type to 7 winners each of the 12 days who are randomly selected from active member lists. The winners shall be identified using an online random selection tool. Promotional dates are 12/1/21-12/23/21. No cash value. No substitutes. Subject to availability. All prizes will be shipped no later than 1/31/22. Shirt prizes shall be distributed directly from Righteous Apparel’s hosted online store on behalf of Soapy Joe’s and may fall outside of the stated deadlines, as it is beyond Soapy Joe’s control. Shirt prize winners shall receive a promo code valid for the value of 1 shirt and shipping from Righteous to one domestic US address. Any additional merchandise added to the transaction is the responsibility of the winner. Soapy Joe’s reserves the right to substitute alternate prizes of equivalent value. No purchase is necessary. An alternate method of entry: please write to Soapy Joe’s “12 Days of Soapy” 11465 Woodside Ave. Santee, CA 92071.
Join for $1
Purchase a Super Joe membership at a qualifying location or online via the promotional link to receive the promotional offer of $1 for the first month of membership. Only new members are eligible for the initial one-month promotional rate and will be charged the regular Super Joe rate of $27 for each subsequent month. Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer valid at 6675 El Cajon Blvd. location or via the promotional link only November 1, 2021 – January 31, 2022. Subject to change.
SDSU Hold’Em Under 60 Promotion
One free Magic Joe single car wash will be emailed to the recipient if the following requirements are met:
- SDSU Men’s Basketball team holds their opponent to under 60 points at a home game for the 2021-22 season, playoffs not included
- The recipient fills out the Hold’Em Under 60 promo form (Link: https://soapyjoescarwash.com/hold-em-under-60/) no later than 24 hours post-game
One free wash per game, per email. The free wash will be emailed within 72 business hours post signup deadline and must be used within 48 hours of receipt. No cash value. No transfers. Subject to change.
Golden Soapy Promotion
Receive a promotional post card mailer starting 11/1/21, and if it contains a golden-colored air freshener, you win a free $20 Magic Joe car wash. Valid for one single wash only. Not applicable towards an unlimited membership. Present the golden soapy air freshener in order to redeem the free wash. It may include the text “San Diego” or “Winner” at the top. Bearer must surrender the golden air freshener or otherwise allow it to be marked as “redeemed” by staff in order to receive the free wash. Redeemable only at 6675 El Cajon Blvd through 12/31/21. No cash value. Not transferrable. Subject to change. No purchase necessary. For an alternate entry, write to: Marketing Department 11465 Woodside Ave. Santee, CA 92071.
I authorize Soapy Joe’s –to charge my credit card account for my chosen Annual Wash Club. All sales are final; plans cannot be credited, refunded or canceled. I understand that Soapy Joe’s –may cancel this plan at any time and that my membership will be canceled if the Terms & Conditions listed herein are violated. I understand that circumstances may affect the availability of service, including equipment failure or inclement weather. Wash Club membership does not apply to fleet vehicles (i.e. taxis, limousines, rental cars, etc.). Wash Club RFID tag must stay affixed to the windshield. This plan is valid for one (1) vehicle only –choice assigned below. The vehicle on file may be switched/updated to any other vehicle once within a six month period.
I authorize Soapy Joe’s to charge my credit card account for the amount of my chosen Wash Club Plan. Monthly billing date will be the same day the membership is purchased. The automatic recharge will remain in force until canceled at least seven (7) days prior to my billing date. I may cancel at any time by submitting an online request at soapyjoescarwash.com/membership-update or by mail at 11465 Woodside Ave., Santee, CA 92071. I understand that Soapy Joe’s –may cancel this plan at any time and that my membership will be canceled if the Terms & Conditions listed herein are violated or if the monthly charge is declined by the credit card processing system. I understand that circumstances may affect the availability of service, including equipment failure or inclement weather.
Monthly rates may be increased, with notice posted at the site at least 31 days in advance. Removal of RFID tag does not stop bank charges. By enrolling in the membership program, customers give permission to be contacted regarding account information, news, and offers via email, phone call, or text. Standard phone and text rates may apply. Wash Club RFID tag must stay affixed to the windshield. This plan is valid for one (1) vehicle only –choice assigned below. The vehicle on file may be switched or updated to any other vehicle once within a six month period.
Memberships may upgrade to a higher package and pay the difference at the time of the wash. Vehicles can be changed/updated once every 6 months. Only the car listed on the enrollment form is eligible for the program and must have a Soapy Joe’s RFID tag affixed to the vehicle. Damaged tags must be reported to Soapy Joe’s Car Wash immediately. Any attempt to remove the RFID tag will destroy the tag preventing it from operating. The member will be charged for tag replacement. Members must notify Soapy Joe’s Car Wash of any change in vehicle ownership.
Soapy Joe’s reserves the right to close for observed holidays and facility or equipment maintenance as needed.
By purchasing any membership, Customer agrees to be bound by any of these terms and conditions on behalf of Customer and all drivers of the vehicle associated with the membership purchase. It is the Customer’s responsibility to inform all drivers of these terms and conditions.
Car wash is not responsible for:
- Loose equipment including but not limited to mirrors, trim, molding, emblems, light covers, wheel covers, center caps, bumpers, running boards, flaps or bug deflectors that become dislodged during contact with equipment.
- Any “rack” devices such as luggage racks, bicycle racks or work racks.
- Existing problems with your vehicle or any after-market parts or installations.
- Vehicles that have less than 5” of clearance or vehicles that are greater than 7’2” in height.
- Vehicles that are wider than 73” from tire wall to tire wall or have tires greater than 13” wide.
- Vehicles that are 5 years or older.
- Water damage from leaking, unsecured, or open doors or windows including sunroofs.
- Antennas that are not fully removed or lowered by you, power antennas, antennas fins or antennas that cannot be lowered or removed.
- Collisions due to breaking in the tunnel or incidents occurred while the customer is operating the vehicle.
- Any automated system or feature on your vehicle that may cause damage to your vehicle or other vehicles.
Important notice to customers:
- Any claims must be made before the vehicle leaves the premises. If damage occurs to your vehicle, you agree to obtain a minimum of two estimates, one of which shall be from a repair shop of our choice. Any work must be approved by Soapy Joe’s PRIOR to any work being started.