About Soapy Joe’s
We’re not just a car wash – we’re on a mission to create opportunity and a healthy environment that allows our team members, our customer members, and our communities to thrive.
We care about giving back. About protecting the environment. And most of all, we care about bringing dynamic servant-leaders into our company that we know will take care of our team, so that they can take care of our members.
This place isn’t for everyone. If you love to win, care about people, and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to work, you’re in great company with us.
Culture matters, and we’re looking for a Site Manager who will be a part of moving the company into the largest period of growth we’ve ever had.
Why Soapy Joe’s?
Are you a motivated, high-energy individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in an outdoor, fast-paced environment? Do you have a high regard for personal accountability and fully understand why integrity, trust, and customer focus are essential qualities? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes …WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Running a community car wash is an extremely rewarding experience, especially at Soapy Joe’s. Site Managers are handy, personable, and business-savvy all at once. Between the many events we sponsor and the thousands of happy customers we serve, you will also become a familiar face in the community.
Responsible for the overall management and accountability of facility performance in order to ensure that all Company policies are followed and that operating groups work in the most efficient manner possible to ensure maximum results are realized. Coordinates operational activities to ensure all daily tasks are accomplished. Provides leadership, direction, and administration of all aspects of activities to ensure accomplishment of objectives. The Site Manager accomplishes this role-modeling our core values:
- BUILD COMMUNITY: We love our neighborhoods and create an atmosphere where everyone is welcome.
- LEAD WITH HEART: We create trust and respect through listening, positive words, and actions.
- CREATE FANS: We impress customers with a great experience defined by positivity and helpfulness.
- DO THE RIGHT THING: We operate with honesty and integrity – even when no one’s looking.
- BE PROUD: We’re proud of our quality service and clean sites, but most of all, we’re proud of our team.
- HAVE FUN: We believe creative solutions and genuine connections happen when you’re having fun.
- KEEP LEARNING: We take learning as seriously as we take having fun, which means we do it all the time!
What You’ll Do:
- Provide wide leadership and influence to improve organizational performance.
- Engage personnel to promote safety, operational improvement, and drive performance.
- Maximize profits by achieving forecasts and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Serve as a coach and mentor for 11 to 15 customer service attendants and representatives.
- Communicate with Operations team to achieve corporate goals, as well as facility goals. Motivating all personnel to meet goals.
- Overall responsibility for hiring, staff development, work scheduling, evaluation, discipline, salary recommendations, terminations, and retention of staff.
- Ensure facility is following the company’s policies, procedures, and corporate compliance program, as well as with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Provides regular reports to the District Manager and SVP of Operations.
- Maintains organizations positive reputation within the internal organization and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for all aspects of facility management. Reporting issues regarding facility to the proper party, and make sure all necessary repairs, adjustments and/or general issues are addressed and resolved.
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 3 years of management experience, or combination of training, school, and experience. Mechanical proficiency in basic hydraulics, basic plumbing, maintenance, and repair preferred.
- Required to be physically capable of executing all essential functions to perform the job.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule; nights and weekends.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and mobile applications.
- Strong communication skills, leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving ability and time management expertise.
- Ability to lead without the need for direct authority.
- Effective decision-making skills; gathers and analyzes data; arrives at timely decisions.
- Hands-on, pragmatic work style and leadership.